Chef de Partie Jobs in Goxhill
Each chef de partie, or line cook, is liable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs in Goxhill
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: DN39
Salary Rate: £11 to £12/hr
We are looking for a talented chef de partie for our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be blamed for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.Chef de Partie Jobs in Goxhill
To be thriving as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head in the same way as working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in doings of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs in Goxhill:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating taking into consideration the land of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen subsequently required.
- High educational diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work without difficulty in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to function shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef de Partie Jobs in Goxhill