Chef de Partie Jobs in Brigg
Each cook de partie, or heritage cook, is responsible for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs in Brigg
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: DN39
Salary Rate: £11 to £12/hr
We are looking for a talented chef de partie for our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be answerable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.Chef de Partie Jobs in Brigg
To be booming as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head in imitation of working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the additional mile in interest of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs in Brigg:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating taking into account the in flames of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in extra areas of the kitchen bearing in mind required.
- High researcher diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience committed in a thesame role.
- Ability to work capably in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to enactment shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef de Partie Jobs in Brigg