Chef de Partie Jobs in Bradley
Each chef de partie, or extraction cook, is blamed for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs in Bradley
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: DN39
Salary Rate: £11 to £12/hr
We are looking for a talented chef de partie for our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be answerable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.Chef de Partie Jobs in Bradley
To be well-off as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head in imitation of working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the further mile in movement of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs in Bradley:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating behind the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
- High intellectual diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience practicing in a similar role.
- Ability to work capably in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef de Partie Jobs in Bradley