Chef de Partie Jobs in Bonby
Each chef de partie, or lineage cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs in Bonby
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: DN39
Salary Rate: £11 to £12/hr
We are looking for a talented chef de partie for our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be blamed for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.Chef de Partie Jobs in Bonby
To be well-to-do as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head considering working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the supplementary mile in interest of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs in Bonby:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating afterward the descend of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in new areas of the kitchen next required.
- High scholastic diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience in force in a thesame role.
- Ability to work competently in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to law shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef de Partie Jobs in Bonby