Chef de Partie Jobs in Appleby
Each chef de partie, or origin cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs in Appleby
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: DN39
Salary Rate: £11 to £12/hr
We are looking for a talented chef de partie for our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be held responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.Chef de Partie Jobs in Appleby
To be wealthy as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head gone working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the further mile in occupation of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs in Appleby:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating following the blazing of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in new areas of the kitchen as soon as required.
- High scholarly diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience functioning in a similar role.
- Ability to work competently in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to put on an act shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef de Partie Jobs in Appleby