Chef de Partie Jobs In Woodcock Hill
Each cook de partie, or line cook, is liable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Woodcock Hill
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be answerable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Woodcock Hill
To be thriving as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head behind working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the further mile in goings-on of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Woodcock Hill:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating behind the settle of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in further areas of the kitchen later than required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience full of life in a same role.
- Ability to work with ease in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to do its stuff shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online