Chef de Partie Jobs In St James’s
Each cook de partie, or descent cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In St James’s
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be liable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In St James’s
To be successful as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head once working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in hobby of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In St James’s:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating subsequently the stop of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in additional areas of the kitchen similar to required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High studious diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience in force in a same role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to feint shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online