Chef de Partie Jobs In Osidge
Each cook de partie, or heritage cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Osidge
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be answerable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Osidge
To be wealthy as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the supplementary mile in action of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Osidge:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating gone the flaming of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in further areas of the kitchen afterward required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High educational diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience in force in a similar role.
- Ability to work with ease in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to achievement shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online