Chef de Partie Jobs In Norwood Green
Each chef de partie, or descent cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Norwood Green
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be held responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Norwood Green
To be thriving as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head later working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the other mile in interest of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Norwood Green:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating later the settle of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in further areas of the kitchen taking into account required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High university diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience full of life in a similar role.
- Ability to work with ease in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to affect shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online