Chef de Partie Jobs In North Mymms
Each chef de partie, or extraction cook, is responsible for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In North Mymms
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to find the money for the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be answerable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In North Mymms
To be thriving as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head subsequently working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the additional mile in endeavor of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In North Mymms:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating behind the settle of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen in the spread of required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience involved in a similar role.
- Ability to work capably in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to play a part shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online