Chef de Partie Jobs In Marylebone
Each cook de partie, or pedigree cook, is responsible for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Marylebone
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be answerable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Marylebone
To be well-off as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head next working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the new mile in leisure interest of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Marylebone:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating taking into account the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in extra areas of the kitchen in imitation of required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience effective in a thesame role.
- Ability to work with ease in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to function shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online