Chef de Partie Jobs In Kilburn
Each cook de partie, or descent cook, is liable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Kilburn
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be blamed for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Kilburn
To be wealthy as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head as soon as working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the additional mile in hobby of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Kilburn:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating in the same way as the dismount of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in supplementary areas of the kitchen with required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience operating in a similar role.
- Ability to work without difficulty in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to take effect shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online