Chef de Partie Jobs In Heston
Each chef de partie, or lineage cook, is liable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Heston
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be blamed for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Heston
To be booming as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head later working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the other mile in occupation of good food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Heston:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating behind the flaming of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in further areas of the kitchen similar to required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High literary diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience lively in a thesame role.
- Ability to work competently in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering good food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to accomplish shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online