Chef de Partie Jobs In Acton
Each cook de partie, or lineage cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Acton
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to create memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be liable for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Acton
To be flourishing as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the other mile in doings of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Acton:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating taking into consideration the get out of of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your Place of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in additional areas of the kitchen like required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience operational in a same role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to doing shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online