Chef de Partie Jobs In Abbots Langley
Each chef de partie, or stock cook, is answerable for a specific role in the kitchen, such as preparing vegetables, frying food, operating the grill, or baking desserts. Chef de Partie Jobs In Abbots Langley
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Edgware
Salary Rate: £11 to £12 per hr
Catering Jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Cafe Chef in the TW11 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now.
We are looking for a talented chef de partie our client to Make memorable meals for their restaurant’s patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef’s standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked. Chef de Partie Jobs In Abbots Langley
To be wealthy as a cook de partie, you should be someone who can save a level head when working below pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the other mile in bustle of great food and exceptional service.
Responsibilities Of Chef de Partie Jobs In Abbots Langley:
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating bearing in mind the dismount of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen secure and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based upon feedback.
- Assisting in additional areas of the kitchen later required.
Chef de Partie Requirements:
- High university diploma or equivalent.
- Qualification from a culinary school.
- Past experience full of life in a thesame role.
- Ability to work competently in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to enactment shifts during weekends and holidays.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online