Catering Assistant Jobs in Charlton
Catering assistants are typically employed by catering companies to prepare meal ingredients, set happening buffet stations, as skillfully as load and unload food and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles. They play in alongside catering managers and ensure that customers and guests are satisfied subsequent to the catering facilities provided. Catering Assistant Jobs in Charlton
Job Title: Catering Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: GU25
Salary Rate: £8.50-£9.50 per hour
We are looking to employ a dedicated and efficient catering assistant for our client to support in everything activities pertaining to issue catering. The catering assistant’s responsibilities include participating in trade shows to shout out the company’s catering services, receiving and unloading deliveries, managing buffet stations, and refilling blank chafing dishes as required. You should afterward be clever to pack up everything catering equipment, dishes, and survival food after endeavors have concluded.
To be booming as a catering assistant, you should advocate a solid knowledge of food health and safety regulations to ensure the safety of matter guests. Ultimately, an outstanding catering partner should be clever to disturb exceptional communication skills and achieve excellent customer help at whatever times. Catering Assistant Jobs in Charlton
Responsibilities Of Catering Assistant Jobs in Charlton:
- Performing basic food preparation tasks, which put in washing, peeling, and acid fruit and vegetables, seasoning and slicing meats, and preparing sauces and salads.
- Setting up dining and buffet areas as per the catering manager’s instructions.
- Ensuring whatever tableware and chafing dishes are properly cleaned and sanitized since each catering event.
- Taking inventory of ingredients and catering supplies and ordering new buildup as required.
- Loading and unloading food, tableware, and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles.
- Appropriately storing clean chafing dishes, tableware, platters, and equipment after each catering event.
- Answering guests’ catering-related questions during endeavors and addressing anything complaints.
- Assisting in the enhancement and implementation of marketing strategies to shout out catering services.
- Assisting in everything duties united to customer billing.
Catering Assistant Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working in the catering industry.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to put-on in a fast-paced environment.
- The expertise to exploit as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer relief skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online Catering Assistant Jobs in Charlton