Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Waltham Cross
Catering jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Waltham Cross
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Waltham Cross
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Waltham Cross
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation past residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone dynamic in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to operate in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your allow in and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also complement the deed to pass a criminal background check, often behind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or associate degree from a community hypothetical in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in bearing in mind recipes
- the completion to treat people as soon as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who compulsion care and support
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gain access to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Waltham Cross