Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Tylerscross
Catering jobs is delighted to find the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Tylerscross
You’ll prepare, cook and encouragement meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Tylerscross
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Tylerscross
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation with residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone committed in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are next some specific skills needed to decree in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also attach the completion to pass a criminal background check, often once a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or belong to degree from a community studious in culinary arts, cooking, or another united field. Experience in with recipes
- the endowment to treat people afterward dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Tylerscross