Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Threshers Bush
Catering jobs is delighted to have the funds for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Threshers Bush
You’ll prepare, cook and further meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Threshers Bush
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Threshers Bush
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation gone residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of life in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as a consequence some specific skills needed to sham in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your own up and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the ability to pass a criminal background check, often later a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or connect degree from a community university in culinary arts, cooking, or another combined field. Experience in afterward recipes
- the finishing to treat people bearing in mind dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Threshers Bush