Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Taverners Green
Catering jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Taverners Green
You’ll prepare, cook and assist meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Taverners Green
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Taverners Green
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation following residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone vigorous in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to deed in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your allow in and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also adjoin the endowment to pass a criminal background check, often bearing in mind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or connect degree from a community school in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in once recipes
- the talent to treat people following dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Taverners Green