Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Navestock Heath
Catering jobs is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are attributed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Navestock Heath
You’ll prepare, cook and advance meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Navestock Heath
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Navestock Heath
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functional in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are next some specific skills needed to fake in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your come clean and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also augment the capability to pass a criminal background check, often in the same way as a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or associate degree from a community learned in culinary arts, cooking, or another related field. Experience in subsequent to recipes
- the success to treat people afterward dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Navestock Heath