Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Much Hadham
Catering jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are certified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Much Hadham
You’ll prepare, cook and encourage meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Much Hadham
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Much Hadham
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation later residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone involved in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are plus some specific skills needed to produce a result in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your permit and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add up the attainment to pass a criminal background check, often next a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or join degree from a community instructor in culinary arts, cooking, or another related field. Experience in past recipes
- the finishing to treat people afterward dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Much Hadham