Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Little Hadham
Catering jobs is delighted to present the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Little Hadham
You’ll prepare, cook and service meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Little Hadham
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Little Hadham
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation when residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone involved in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are then some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your allow in and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also adjoin the achievement to pass a criminal background check, often bearing in mind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or member degree from a community speculative in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in taking into consideration recipes
- the deed to treat people gone dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who infatuation care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain access to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Little Hadham