Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Leaden Roding
Catering jobs is delighted to give the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Leaden Roding
You’ll prepare, cook and assist meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Leaden Roding
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Leaden Roding
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone full of life in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are plus some specific skills needed to discharge duty in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also augment the talent to pass a criminal background check, often taking into consideration a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or partner degree from a community educational in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in following recipes
- the feat to treat people in the same way as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Leaden Roding