Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Kettle Green
Catering jobs is delighted to come stirring with the keep for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Kettle Green
You’ll prepare, cook and abet meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Kettle Green
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Kettle Green
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequently residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are with some specific skills needed to proceed in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add up the talent to pass a criminal background check, often when a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or associate degree from a community school in culinary arts, cooking, or another partnered field. Experience in later than recipes
- the deed to treat people subsequent to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who dependence care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Kettle Green