Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Housham Tye
Catering jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Housham Tye
You’ll prepare, cook and bolster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Housham Tye
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Housham Tye
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation as soon as residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone on the go in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are as well as some specific skills needed to proceed in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also include the triumph to pass a criminal background check, often next a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or belong to degree from a community theoretical in culinary arts, cooking, or another similar field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the expertise to treat people like dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Housham Tye