Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Hobbs Cross
Catering jobs is delighted to manage to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Hobbs Cross
You’ll prepare, cook and bolster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Hobbs Cross
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Hobbs Cross
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation like residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone operating in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to be in in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your own up and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tally up the endowment to pass a criminal background check, often later than a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or colleague degree from a community learned in culinary arts, cooking, or another united field. Experience in considering recipes
- the success to treat people with dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Hobbs Cross