Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Ongar
Catering jobs is delighted to come taking place with the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Ongar
You’ll prepare, cook and encouragement meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Ongar
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Ongar
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation taking into consideration residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone functioning in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are in addition to some specific skills needed to undertaking in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your declare and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also increase the achievement to pass a criminal background check, often subsequent to a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a recognize or partner degree from a community instructor in culinary arts, cooking, or another linked field. Experience in with recipes
- the realization to treat people similar to dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some watchfulness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply take up your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Ongar