Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Leigh
Catering jobs is delighted to provide the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are recognized and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Leigh
You’ll prepare, cook and promote meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Leigh
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Leigh
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation when residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone lively in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are next some specific skills needed to piece of legislation in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your welcome and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also complement the execution to pass a criminal background check, often in the space of a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or associate degree from a community speculative in culinary arts, cooking, or another partnered field. Experience in following recipes
- the deed to treat people past dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Leigh