Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Cross
Catering jobs is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Cross
You’ll prepare, cook and encouragement meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Cross
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Cross
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation once residents and staff
- being familiar of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone keen in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to perform in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your disclose and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add up the realization to pass a criminal background check, often similar to a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or colleague degree from a community college in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the expertise to treat people taking into consideration dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some vigilance of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In High Cross