Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Halls Green
Catering jobs is delighted to find the money for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are endorsed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Halls Green
You’ll prepare, cook and help meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Halls Green
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Halls Green
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation next residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone lively in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are in addition to some specific skills needed to discharge duty in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your let pass and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also add together the feat to pass a criminal background check, often gone a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or colleague degree from a community assistant professor in culinary arts, cooking, or another associated field. Experience in afterward recipes
- the completion to treat people with dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who craving care and support
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Halls Green