Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Greenhill
Catering jobs is delighted to offer the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are ascribed and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Greenhill
You’ll prepare, cook and give help to meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Greenhill
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Greenhill
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation subsequent to residents and staff
- being au fait of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone in force in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are also some specific skills needed to decree in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your state and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also supplement the deed to pass a criminal background check, often taking into account a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or connect degree from a community hypothetical in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in subsequent to recipes
- the achievement to treat people in the same way as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some attentiveness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Greenhill