Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Tye
Catering jobs is delighted to have enough money the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are credited and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Tye
You’ll prepare, cook and assist meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Tye
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Tye
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation in the same way as residents and staff
- being up to date of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring tall standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone working in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are plus some specific skills needed to pretend in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your make a clean breast and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also tally up the attainment to pass a criminal background check, often behind a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a certificate or connect degree from a community instructor in culinary arts, cooking, or another amalgamated field. Experience in in the same way as recipes
- the completion to treat people considering dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who obsession care and support
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Tye