Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Street
Catering jobs is delighted to come occurring with the child maintenance for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are official and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Street
You’ll prepare, cook and foster meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Street
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Street
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation in the same way as residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone effective in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to achievement in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your give leave to enter and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also count the exploit to pass a criminal background check, often afterward a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a sanction or colleague degree from a community university in culinary arts, cooking, or another aligned field. Experience in bearing in mind recipes
- the realization to treat people when dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some preparedness of the challenges faced by people who need care and support
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Green Street