Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Great Hallingbury
Catering jobs is delighted to pay for the job role of an experienced Care Home Cook / Chef in the CM20 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Great Hallingbury
You’ll prepare, cook and encouragement meals to people usually in a nursing or residential home, or in a daycare center.
Job Title: Care Home Cook / Chef Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Great Hallingbury
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM20
Salary Rate: £12-£13/hr
Responsibilities Of Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Great Hallingbury
Your role might include:
- developing healthy and balanced meals in consultation similar to residents and staff
- being aware of people’s religious and cultural backgrounds and how this might impact their dietary requirements
- monitoring kitchen stocks and ordering supplies
- ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained.
- Everyone vigorous in social care needs English, number, digital, and employability skills including teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- There are moreover some specific skills needed to work in this role. These include:
- A food handling certificate from your declare and knowledge of geriatric diets
- Qualifications also insert the endowment to pass a criminal background check, often subsequent to a vulnerable sector check.
- certification in Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Obtaining a endorse or colleague degree from a community educational in culinary arts, cooking, or another joined field. Experience in subsequent to recipes
- the capability to treat people in the same way as dignity
- good listening and observational skills
- some awareness of the challenges faced by people who habit care and support
To apply take up your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Care Home Cook / Chef Jobs In Great Hallingbury