Chef Jobs In Threshfield
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities insert planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Threshfield
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be held responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating once a team of kitchen staff to focus on food that meets the highest air standards. Chef Jobs In Threshfield
To ensure endowment in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming support for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Threshfield:
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking hoard of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play-act ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people gone food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online