Chef Jobs In Thorpe
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Thorpe
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be answerable for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the heavens of a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest character standards. Chef Jobs In Thorpe
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming support for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Thorpe:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent mood and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary studious degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and character control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary bill ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and arrogance for delighting people as soon as food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online