Chef Jobs In Stainforth
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities adjoin planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stainforth
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be blamed for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequently a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest atmosphere standards. Chef Jobs In Stainforth
To ensure execution in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming put in the works to for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Stainforth:
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary learned degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a committed chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary perform ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online