Chef Jobs In Stackhouse
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities supplement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Stackhouse
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be liable for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating later a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest vibes standards. Chef Jobs In Stackhouse
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will as well as be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming urge on for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Stackhouse:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary scholarly degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a functioning chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary appear in ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people once food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online