Chef Jobs In Skirethorns
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities augment planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Skirethorns
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into consideration a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest atmosphere standards. Chef Jobs In Skirethorns
To ensure exploit in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will as well as be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming incite for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Skirethorns:
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary hypothetical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary pretense ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online