Chef Jobs In Mearbeck
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Mearbeck
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating subsequent to a team of kitchen staff to attend to food that meets the highest setting standards. Chef Jobs In Mearbeck
To ensure realization in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will along with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back up for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Mearbeck:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking accretion of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary theoretical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people later than food.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online