Chef Jobs In Long Preston
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities complement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Long Preston
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating once a team of kitchen staff to tackle food that meets the highest character standards. Chef Jobs In Long Preston
To ensure exploit in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming assist for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Long Preston:
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking increase of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary instructor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a involved chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play a role ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people taking into account food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online