Chef Jobs In Litton
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities supplement planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Litton
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be blamed for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the same way as a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest setting standards. Chef Jobs In Litton
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable grow old management. Top candidates will plus be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming encourage for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Litton:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking heap of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary theoretical degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in action chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary function ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people following food.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online