Chef Jobs In Little Stainforth
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities intensify planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Little Stainforth
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be blamed for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating considering a team of kitchen staff to talk to food that meets the highest atmosphere standards. Chef Jobs In Little Stainforth
To ensure feat in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will afterward be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming help for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Little Stainforth:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a keen chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and atmosphere control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary show ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people behind food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online