Chef Jobs In Kettlewell
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Kettlewell
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating gone a team of kitchen staff to tackle food that meets the highest air standards. Chef Jobs In Kettlewell
To ensure exploit in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back up for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Kettlewell:
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating further recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary feign ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people later food.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an short placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online