Chef Jobs In Keld Houses
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities affix planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Keld Houses
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be liable for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating taking into account a team of kitchen staff to adopt food that meets the highest vibes standards. Chef Jobs In Keld Houses
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming help for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Keld Houses:
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent environment and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary school degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a enthusiastic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and feel control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary play-act ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people with food.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online