Chef Jobs In Hubberholme
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hubberholme
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be blamed for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating as soon as a team of kitchen staff to deal with food that meets the highest atmosphere standards. Chef Jobs In Hubberholme
To ensure skill in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable period management. Top candidates will in addition to be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming help for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Hubberholme:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent air and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating supplementary recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping familiar with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary educational degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a lively chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary performance ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people like food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online