Chef Jobs In High Skyreholme
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In High Skyreholme
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be held responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to direct food that meets the highest character standards. Chef Jobs In High Skyreholme
To ensure success in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable get older management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming put in the works to for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In High Skyreholme:
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook everything the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary instructor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a operating chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary proceed ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people behind food.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online