Chef Jobs In Hazlewood
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Hazlewood
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be answerable for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating behind a team of kitchen staff to tackle food that meets the highest vibes standards. Chef Jobs In Hazlewood
To ensure execution in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable epoch management. Top candidates will with be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back up for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Hazlewood:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking growth of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary literary degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a vigorous chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and environment control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary do its stuff ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and narcissism for delighting people once food.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an short placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online