Chef Jobs In Halton Gill
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities include planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Halton Gill
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be held responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to take in hand food that meets the highest feel standards. Chef Jobs In Halton Gill
To ensure carrying out in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will furthermore be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming support for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Halton Gill:
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent tone and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing whatever kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking accrual of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary researcher degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and setting control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to govern stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary show ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online